Below we inform you in a transparent manner about the operation on this website (hereinafter "Site") of the c.d. Cookies.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser, eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera ...) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
A cookie can not retrieve any other data from the user's hard drive nor transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser. Some of the functions of cookies can be delegated to other technologies. The term 'cookies' refers to cookies and all similar technologies.
- strictly necessary technical cookies. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of a website that are used to manage various services related to websites (such as a login or access to the functions reserved in the sites). The duration of the cookies is strictly limited to the work session or they can use a longer time of stay in order to remember the choices of the visitor. Deactivation of strictly necessary cookies can compromise the user experience and navigation of the website.
- analytics cookies (analytics) and services (not operational on this site). These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of a website anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability.
- profiling cookies (not operational on this site). These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience. For more information on these cookies not used by the Website, please visit the appropriate section on the website www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
1) cookies with data compiled by the user (session ID), the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases;
2) authentication cookies, used for authenticated services, for the duration of a session;
3) user-centric security cookies, used to identify authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
4) session cookies for multimedia players, such as cookies for "flash" readers, lasting one session;
5) session cookies for load balancing, lasting one session;
6) persistent cookies for the personalization of the user interface, the duration of a session (or a little more);
7) cookies for sharing content through social plug-ins of third parties, for members of a social network that have logged in.
Definition of "cookies"
The Data Controller therefore informs that only technical cookies (such as those listed above) are used on the Website to navigate the Website as they allow essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and prevention of fraud and allow example: to identify if the user has had regular access to areas of the site that require prior authentication or user validation and management of sessions related to various services and applications or data retention for secure access or the fraud control and prevention functions.
For maximum transparency, we list below a series of technical cookies and cases of specific operations on the site:
- cookies implanted in the user's / contractor's terminal directly (which will not be used for further purposes) such as session cookies used to geolocate the user, "fill the cart" in online reservations on the site, authentication cookies, cookies for multimedia content such as flash players that do not exceed the duration of the session, cookies for personalization (for example, for the choice of the navigation language, call ID and password complete with the typing of the first characters, etc).
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations ("third parties") that may reside in Italy or abroad.
Reference is made in this regard to the provisions of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor on cookies of May 8, 2014.
The Cookies section on www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie to know the best practices provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
At any time it will be possible - without any formalities - to exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Italian Privacy Code (also by using the appropriate form for the application made available by the Guarantor on www.garanteprivacy.it). The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint.